Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome To My Blog Page...




First of all I would like to thank all my fans for their support. I took a break from the business just to soak in the overwhelming response I was given when I entered the business but...Guess What??? IM BACK!!!! This is my official Kara Tai blog page www.lovekaratai.blogspot.com

I decided to create this blog page because I was browsing through various fourms and reading all the posts of questions and comments that were being made towards me, some true and some untrue. Through this site i will keep you updated on all the new projects I have been working on including a feature film titled " Law and Lust" coming soon. My very own kara Tai feature DVD and my website which I am so excited about. I welcome everyone to feel free to post your questions and requests as I continue this incredible quest to bring you the best from Kara Tai.

7 comments:

Nevaquit said...

Hey Kara! I just wanted to be the first person to leave you comment on your new blog! I got a feeling that this is gonna grow into something big! Peace and much success!

Anonymous said...

I would have to ask as my first question Kara what i sent in my myspace question... What do you look for in guys? Mind you i am happy being a friend but a guy has to have dreams too lol. hugs for now angel and keep on rocking the world. love ya bill

Chad said...

hey Kara, GREAT pics you do such excellent work, keep it up gorgeous!!!

marco said...

Hi Kara! Your my dream girl!!!!! Not only are you sexy, but you appear to have a heart of gold...I appreciate you taking the time to answer all my messages! Keep up the great work sexy!

Pete said...

Hey Kara,

Ever been to Toronto?

What's next for you on your things to do?

Giovanni Deldio said...

Kara, glad to see you have your own blog. You are without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most beautiful women, I have ever seen! Look forward to reading your blog! :)

Giovanni Deldio said...

Kara I am glad to see you have a blog. You are without a shadow of a doubt one of the most beautiful women, i have ever seen. I look forward to reading it and will mention you on my next blog!