Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mariah..Is on Fire!!!

So i got a call the other day telling me about this girl name Mariah Milano that I should meet.I looked her pics up on myspace ( www.myspace.com/mariahmyspace2) and thought "Wow, shes hot" . Not to deny the fellas but i am always down to meet a hot chick so i agreed to meet her. She was in town shooting for Josh Stone productions so they invited me to come to the shoot to meet her and just hang out. Imagine that..Me, Hot girl, Adult shoot,Cameras...just hanging out??? NOT!!!!

Before their shoot could even wrap I was in my panties and bra ready to roll once again thinking of all of you. Here are a few of the pic and I will be posting the video soon. Let me know what yall think . Love ya




4 comments:

B69paul said...

Stunning both of you! You always have a special place in my heart though Kara! Keep up the sexy work!

Mel_69 said...

Hi Kara this is sexy as hell! When can I join in???

Kevin47 said...

Kara you have me drooling....love the new pics! Your friends pretty sexy too!

Giovanni Deldio said...

Love the pics. Milano is gorgeous, and you are just breathtaking!