Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kara and Kacey





Hi guys, Wow, ive been so busy lately shooting my own content which i cant wait to launch coming soon. OK,so although I have been working hard I must admit it hasnt just been all work and no play. Last week i met this really hot blond by the name of Kacey. She was in town shooting and I was asked to show her around and make sure she was comfortable.One day we were in the bathroom changing into our bikinis about to go lay out in the sun and as I was undressing I felt her watching me and to be quite honest i was watching her too. Finally after all the eyes back and fourth I decided to make my move. Lets just say we never made it to the sun....I know what your wondering and of course i captured every second of this hot encounter. Im going to release this along with all my hot scenes on my very own feature DVD coming soon. ill keep you guys posted but for now here are a few pics...Enjoy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics hon, i see life is treating you well. Hugs for now Bill

LeoMaster said...

Damm girl! You sure know how to make a man go crazy! Love the pics! Your friend is cute too!

Anna said...

Sexy girl! Wish you were my girlfriend! Love the pics you look beautiful as always! Muah baby!

B69paul said...

Can I get in the tub with you guys? When does this video come out??? I want it!!! Let me know! Keep up the beautiful work!!

Giovanni Deldio said...

Sexy pics! You are gorgeous! I totally look forward to this DVD. Please, keep us informed! :)

rdawson said...

You look so edible in these pictures! Love your stuff babe! Keep up the great work!!!

srockoff said...

Very sexy Kara...stunning!