Monday, January 5, 2009

"Love Kara Tai" DVD





Thank you all for your patience and support. I am so happy to announce I have finished my first feature dvd and Im sure you guys are gonna love it. I put alot of work into this and was fortunate enough to have some of my hot friends feature in this dvd as well. For all you asian lovers I brought in the lovely Evelyn Lynn as well as Kina Kai. For all the booty lovers we have my girl Ricki White, I have a bit of latina flava with Mariah Milano and a blonde haired blue-eyed girl next door Kacey . I also invited you guys in on my Kara Tai pajamma party that turned naughty...LOL.

The dvd will be released Feb 09 and I will be posting a sneak preview trailer soon for all to view. Ill be at AVN Las Vegas Jan 8-11 so if your in the area please stop by and say hello.

Love Kara Tai

1 comment:

Giovanni Deldio said...

Wow! That movie looks AWESOME! I will definitely get that! I am totally looking forward to you posting the trailer.

Hope you are having fun at Vegas, I wish I could have gone this yr, but alas, i could not. Next yr, i plan to go!